Father's Day Project: Tie Holder from Stampin' Up!®
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Holding the Wild Wasabi pre-cut/pre-scored textured card stock vertically, fold the card in half on pre-scored line.
- Score the non-scored end at 1-3/8".
- Stamp "You mean everything to me" in Bordering Blue ink on Kraft card stock; cut out.
- Punch square from Bashful Blue card stock using 1-3/8" Square punch; repeat with Real Red card stock and Bordering Blue card stock.
- Punch three squares from Wild Wasabi textured card stock using 1-1/4" Square punch.
- Adhere Wild Wasabi squares to Bashful Blue, Real Red, and Bordering Blue squares.
- Adhere On Board letters 'd,' 'a,' and 'd' to each square.
- Cut strips of Bordering Blue, Real Red, Kraft, and Bashful Blue card stock; adhere to front of card.
- Adhere squares to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere sentiment to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Fold each bottom end of card in along the scored lines, laying one flap over the other; adhere shut using Sticky Strip.
- Insert tie into tie holder.